GENERAL RETURNS POLICY
We at Lula & Sasha endeavour at all times to our assist our customers with all their purchasing needs and will do our outmost to resolve any returns to the satisfaction of everyone involved.
We understand that purchasing online you are unable to try before you buy therefore we are happy to provide you with an exchange or credit note (valid for 6 weeks) on full priced items, should they meet the below requirements:
1. The Garment/s will need to be sent back to us within 14 DAYS of delivery.
2. The Garments is in original condition and has NOT BEEN WORN, ALTERED, OR WASHED and with all original tags attached.
We will not be able to accept returns due to the following:-
1. Returned items that have been worn, washed, damaged or altered from their original state (i.e. tags removed) will not be accepted, and will be returned to the customer.
2. We do not offer refunds for change of mind, wrong decision or incorrect size.
3. No returns on flash sales, sale items or accessories.
4. If you damage a garment (e.g. after wearing it a button falls off or the zip breaks because of wear) we cannot accept garments back for exchange/credit notes.
Please take care when sending items back to us, as items lost in the post are your responsibility and we cannot offer exchanges or credit notes on lost parcels.
Please ensure you include the completed returns form slip with your parcel to:-
LULA & SASHA
204 Whatley Crescent
MAYLANDS WA 6051
On receipt, we will assess the item to determine whether it’s fit for return, and then notify you of your store credit or exchange.
If you are undertaking a return, you are responsible for shipping back to Lula & Sasha and in the case of an exchange are responsible for shipping back to you. Please supply a prepaid postbag in with the returned items so we can send your new garment(s) straight back to you. Alternatively we will need to take payment for the postage cost prior to sending you the new garment(s).
FAULTY RETURNS POLICY
We aim to provide our customers with products of the highest standard and quality and a thorough check of your garment is undertaken before it is sent off. If you received an item that you believe has a manufacturing fault, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try and resolve the problem as fast as possible. Please help us by providing a photo or two showing the defect/fault, which will speed up the returns process.
In accordance with the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission if the garment we have sent has a minor fault then we have the right to repair the fault to the product and send it back to you. If we believe the fault cannot be repaired then we will send to you a replacement product, which matches your original purchase. However, if we are unable to repair or replace your faulty item then we will reimburse you in full for your purchase.