PRIVACY & SECURITY POLICY
LULA SASHA ABN 87 320 672 773 Privacy Statement fully complies with the Privacy Act 1988 and represents the industry’s best practice.
LULA & SASHA uses PayPal as the payment gateway when you checkout so Paypal secures your purchase. Your credit card details are passed securely through their certified secure payment process, not stored by our website. This process is constantly monitored and maintained, while LULA & SASHA regularly update our firewall to keep the site secure.
PayPal automatically encrypts your confidential information in transit using the Secure Sockets Layer protocol (SSL) with an encryption key length of 128-bits (the highest level commercially available). Before you even register or log in to the PayPal site, our server checks that you’re using an approved browser – one that uses SSL 3.0 or higher.
Once your information reaches the PayPal site, it resides on a server that is heavily guarded both physically and electronically. PayPal servers sit behind an electronic firewall and are not directly connected to the internet, so your private information is available only to authorized computers.
We do not store your credit card details; they are deleted after your purchase has been completed. Payment or debiting of your credit/debit card will be completed when you accept to complete the transaction at checkout.
We take a firm stance against credit card fraud. If your transaction is flagged in our system, we will check your order by phoning you on the given number to ensure that the credit card holder has made the purchase. If we find anyone trying to use another person’s details, we will report you to the Australian Police and banking authorities.
The only details recorded and kept on our database are your personal details i.e. email address, name, address, phone number. The reasons we collect these details are to carry out the following actions:
• To provide you with products and services that you have requested from us;
• To communicate with you, including about products and services, competition results, special offers, and events which might interest you;
• To answer your questions and provide you with information or advice;
• To create orders, transaction records, and agreements for the sale of products or services, accounts, tax invoices or receipts;
• Provide your personal information to third parties that assist us in providing products and services you have requested, such as delivery service providers and fulfilment managers;
• Carry out administration, marketing, planning, fraud and loss prevention activities, procurement, product and service development, quality control and research to improve the way LULA & SASHA and its related bodies corporate and service providers provide products and services to you;
• To consider and respond to complaints made by you;
• To comply with laws or regulations or to comply with any directions given by regulators or authorities
Any and all of the details that you provide are strictly confidential. The use of all of these details will always be approved by you, unless in the case of legal requirements. LULA & SASHA will not sell or give your information to any third parties not associated with our website directly. Access to your details by LULA & SASHA staff will be strictly limited to management.
By providing us with your email address, our members will receive promotional emails designed by LULA & SASHA with special offers and product information. You can update your personal information at any time in your account on the LULA & SASHA website.
If you have any questions about your privacy or the storage of your personal information, please email email@example.com
LULA & SASHA reserve the right to modify and change the Privacy Statement at any time. Any changes to this policy will be published on our site.